How to post a new template
To post a new template, please follow these guidelines:
- If an existing thread exists for the device, then add your template to that thread
- If you create a new thread, indicate in the subject the device it is for, and if this is an Interface or Host template
- If you post the template as an attached file, use a .tp extension for interface templates, and a .htp extension for host templates.
- If you post the template as text, please surround it with the [ code ] tags, and disable smilies and automatic URL parsing on your post.
- At the start of your post, give some details about what Targets the template will create, and the Device(s) supported by the template.
- If your template requires a particular version of cfgmaker, please indicate. All template snmp functions will require v2.16 or later.
Finally, thankyou for adding to the template archive!