You're getting this software for free - so please click on an ad and help me pay for this web site!
- Example screenshots (v1.31)
- Demonstration system (v2.16b7)
This demonstration system will allow you to view the MRTG .cfg files, and the routers2.conf file, as configuration examples. Of course, a normal installation would protect these files. If you get a '500 Server Error' on this, just refresh the page. The poor server is a bit overloaded.
- Perl modules: Some of these are required for
various features to work. (later versions may exist, check on CPAN)
- User Map: See where our users are located, and add yourself [external site]
- You can download a copy of the latest scripts here:
- Warning: Versions prior to 2.14beta5 have a security hole. If you have an earlier
version, then please upgrade, or ensure that your installation does not have access from the Internet.
- Please note that since v2.16 the alternative icon sets have now been moved to a separate download.
- Version 2.22
(gzipped tar)(599k) 20/5/11
- Version 2.23beta5 (gzipped tar)(790k) 15/11/13
- Version 2.21
- Version 2.20 (gzipped tar)(457k) 24/7/9
- Version 2.19 (gzipped tar)(401k) 23/10/8
- Version 2.18 (gzipped tar)(389k) 5/6/8
- Version 2.17a (gzipped tar)(374k) 7/12/6
- Version 2.16 (gzipped tar)(302k) 9/11/5
- Version 2.15 (gzipped tar)(482k) 31/12/4
- Version 2.14 (gzipped tar)(450k) 2/6/4
- You can download a copy of the RPM packages for RedHat here:
- Routers2 requires the RedHat MRTG package, the Dag Wieners RRDTool and Perl-RRDTool packages, Perl and Apache, and the mrtg-tools package.
- Version 2.21 (RHEL5 RPM)(878k) 10/8/10
- mrtg-tools package (RHEL5 RPM)(40k)
- RPM Bundle (all additional RPMs required for RedHat)
- In theory, you should only need the RPM Bundle, then let yum install all the dependencies from the standard RedHat repository.
- This is only tested using RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Configuration files end up in /etc/mrtg, and the devices.conf contains devicename and community strings used to auto-create the configuration files. The master configuration file is built automatically.
- RedHat uses an old version of MRTG (2.14) and you should consider upgrading to 2.17.2 or later.
- Language packs for v2.16beta3 and later:
- en-uk Template for making new language packs v0.6
- Initial language pack v0.7 (175kb): en, en-us, ru-1251, ru-koi8r, zh-trad, zh-simp, fr, fr2, de, de2, es, ca, pl, da, it, pt-br, en-bt, en-pirate
- Initial language pack v0.6 (169kb): en, en-us, ru-1251, ru-koi8r, zh-trad, zh-simp, fr, fr2, de, de2, es, pl, da, it, pt-br, en-bt, en-pirate
- Initial language pack v0.4 (120kb): en, en-us, ru-1251, ru-koi8r, zh-trad, zh-simp, fr, fr2, de, de2, es, pl, da, en-bt, en-pirate
- Initial language pack v0.3 (100kb): en, en-us, en-bt, ru, zh-trad, fr, de, pl
- Initial language pack v0.2 (for testing) en, en-us, en-bt, ru
- New language packs to be made available when testing is completed. If you think you could
help by providing a translation to your own native language, please see the
Translation forum on the website!
- Alternative icon sets:
- Extension modules for v2.x and later:
- Utilities for MRTG:
- Extra link icons for routers2.cgi